Thursday, October 26, 2006

Greetings!

I'm writing this on 5th November, 2006, and outside my window across London there are fireworks going up. My inner egomaniac thinks they are for me, because, 'hurrah! I have at last published my blog.' I'm not comfortable with celebrating the burning of a Catholic, but I like to think that they are celebrating the survival of democracy in the face of religious extremism.

Welcome to the photographic blog of Fiona Campbell. There are at least ten Fiona Campbells currently working in the media, which is why I have now decided to use my initials, A L. Guess what they stand for? I almost lived with the Fiona Campbell who works at the BBC, which would have been really confusing. Hopefully the quality of my work shines through, but I thought it was about time I clarified matters.

This blog aims to take you on a dance of inspiration and delight. To give you a sense of abundance through the arts, spirituality, and life. I created it to showcase my writing and photography, and hopefully to make this world a tiny bit better in one way or another. Please let me know what you think.

If you wish to commission me as a writer or photographer, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Just click on any of the comment boxes and send me a message.

All the content on this blog is copyright Fiona Campbell 2006 unless otherwise stated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home